Please message us, using the contact button below for detailed information, and thank you for visiting our website.
TREKKING MOUNT RINJANI LOMBOK
As the Indonesian second highest volcano at 3.726m, it is hardly surprising that trekking tours to the magnificent Mount Rinjani summit and the Segara Anak Lake are in demand. Mount Rinjani trek offers sweeping most spectacular views of Bali and Sumbawa islands and the Segara Anak lake with the new volcano Gunung Baru Jari.
You have three official trek routes to choose from on one of our Trekking packages: Rinjani Trekking via Senaru, Sembalun, or Torean village, each offering something different, unique, and challenge.
Deciding on the Trek Route: Should You start from Senaru, Sembalun, or Torean?
How do you choose between the Senaru, Sembalun, or Torean routes? If you have three days or more to spare, you can choose between Torean, Sembalun, or Senaru and this depends on your physical abilities.
if you have good stamina or experienced mountain hiker you can choose Senaru, Sembalun, or Torean for 2 days 1 night or more, but if you are a beginner hiker you should choose the Senaru trek route for 2 days 1 night to the Rim or the new official Torean route for 3 days 2 nights to the Segara Anak lake
SENARU TREKKING ROUTE
SEMBALUN TREK ROUTE
TOREAN TREKKING ROUTE
The best time to climb Mt Rinjani
Mount Rinjani is near the equator so it’s not really affected by the seasons. There are two seasons, Rainy season December – March where paths can be slippery and Dry season April – November the best time to go. The other thing to bear in mind is you’ll be heading to the summit in the early morning, so you will reach the summit at a sunrise time when the amazing view from the sunrise.
Why with Edy’s Trek – Rinjani Trek Centre?
- We’ve taken over 250 travelers up Mount Rinjani every year.
- We organize everything: trekking equipment, foods, and drinks, guide, porter, transportation, accommodation, including park fees which are included in the price.
- You’re in safe hands, Rinjani Trek Centre a local Senaru Trekking company, and all our team of guides and porters who were born and grew up in the Mount Rinjani National Park area certainly know better.
- You can pre-inquiry to contact us via phone or email for information on the Rinjani trekking guide to help you to preparation your planing to trekking Rinjani.
- Each trek is fully supported by a team of Local porters and Guide with experienced and licensed. All trekking equipment, food, and water will be carried by the porters, you only carry your own with a small day pack.
- We’ve been running trekking Mount Rinjani Organizer for over 25 years.